Do you want to:
- learn watercolor painting for beginners?
- learn how to play with colors, shadows and shades?
- surprise friends and family members with homemade works of art?
- develop yourself creatively in a relaxing and casual way?
- experiment at home at your own pace?
Hi, I'm Tyl Destoop, Watercolor Artist Based In Normandy, France
A few years ago, I fell deeply in love with the beautiful region of Normandy, France. So much so that I decided to follow my heart and go live there!
The charms of Normandy have inspired the greatest impressionist painters, from Monet to Renoir, as well as Cezanne, Gauguin, Sisley and so many others.
Surrounded by rural France's beauty, I was triggered to start painting impressions of what I saw and felt. And so I started painting the most inspiring places of this magnificent region.
My goal is to convey the feelings of peace and harmony that I experience in these beautiful places to the viewer. The best compliment is when people say, "I want to be in that place."
I'm humbled and grateful that my watercolor paintings now hang on the walls of admirers all around the world, from London to Russia.
You too can learn how to paint beautiful landscapes!
CHECK OUT MY EBOOK "EASY WATERCOLOR LANDSCAPES" (3 STEP-BY-STEP PAINTING PROJECTS + VIDEO TUTORIALS)
Develop Your Own Painting Style
Unsure about your painting style? Tired of not being able to express yourself creatively because you lack technique?
Then this practical ebook is for you! The easy watercolor painting projects (with links to video tutorials) let you get started right away.
You will learn to master this fantastic medium and come to know everything about materials and colors. You'll learn how to paint different shades, shadow effects, washes...
After following my hands-on guidance and clear video tutorials, you will conjure up the most expressive and wonderful paintings on your canvas.
- My recommended paint colors for landscapes, cityscapes and seascapes
- How to organise your painting palette
- How to hold your brush the right way
- Wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry technique explained
- 3 easy-to-follow painting projects with illustrated steps
- +3 1-hour long video tutorials where I share additional tips to help you paint the landscapes yourself